Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Blog Visit, Dream Come True

I admit, I’m not a professional or earning blogger but for me blogging is a good way to express my feelings, emotions from a particular matter or topic. Ninang Joy Mendiola was the first person who introduced me in the world of blogging. She said that I will really enjoy doing this because I love writing.


Yes, I enjoyed writing blogs, so, when she saw that I love doing this kind of blogging events, people and places (I believe and hope she notice it); she allows me to join her in one of her event in Makati. The event was the photo shoot for Chef Noodle’s Commercial with their endorser, Down to Mars Philippine boy group.


Down to Mars


I am really excited because it was my first time to attend this kind of event (Thanks a lot to my Ninang Joy for this wonderful experience!). She taught me what will I act inside, how will I approach people and other bloggers. I really believe those things will help me once I put my two eyes on blogging.


I met Ms. Geleen Eugenio, the choreographer of GMA Network and the manager of Down to Mars. Her talents (Down to Mars) were really nice and approachable. Also, the Semerad twins whom I had a chance to interview them and took some pictures with them.


Photo from www.occasionsofjoy.com



Photo from www.occasionsofjoy.com



Photo from www.occasionsofjoy.com


I owe my first live blog visit to Ninang Joy because without her I will not experience this kind of activity. If you’ll ask if she’s a blogger, yes not only a blogger but also a very good blogger, coolest writer and a passionate mother when it comes in different aspects in life.


From left to right: Tita Lyn, one of the Semerad twins, Me and Ninang Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment