Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Goldilocks' Banana Muffin

Bananas as we all knew are excellent source of Vitamin B6, insoluble fiber, vitamin C, manganese and potassium. It can also prevent some diseases like breast cancer for women and may reduce the risk of colorectal cancer. But for me, it’s not just a simple and nutritious banana; it’s my favorite fruit when it comes in bread flavors.

There are many ways on how we can enjoy eating banana. We can cooked them as a garnish, eat as a dessert and my most favorite way was to bake it. All of us can call it, banana cake, banana bread or even banana muffin.

One of my favorite baked bananas is from Goldilocks Bakeshop not only because of their good quality food products but also the mouth-watering taste of their baked banana muffins. As far as I know, it costs only 23 pesos and you’ll already enjoy eating those!



               Goldilocks' Banana Muffin


                 

My dad always brought me Goldilocks Banana Muffin and fortunately, I got obsessed! I ate it at breakfast, lunch and even at dinner. My obsession on that cake bothers my parents but whatever bothers them, I just simply love eating Goldilocks Banana Muffin!



There are other Goldilocks Muffins available such as Blueberry and Chocolate flavor but if I were you I would try first Banana Muffin. I am pretty sure you will not regret it!









https://www.google.com.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment