Friday, April 5, 2013

Mr. Kimbob Festival!

My college friend, Chester Tarrayo and I went to SM Mega Mall just to hang out. Honestly, I only accompanied him to buy a Converse shoes but suddenly, I felt something inside my stomach. Then I was Hungry! So, I told him to try KIMBOB, a Korean healthy food that invades the taste of every Filipinos...


Both of us ordered Bibimbob, beef as for the main topping. There is also rice topped with egg and the beef on the side. As you can see on the right side photo, there are varieties of vegetables that will full your tummy. These vegetables if I am not mistaken are: Carrots, Sprouts, Pickled Papaya, Cabbage and also Kimchi, a delicacy from Korea. It can also be served spicy for those spicy food lovers and for those who are not, you can still enjoy eating this food without putting any spices.




From it's very affordable price, Php 99.00 for the regular serving, I am pretty sure that it's worth to eat! I never thought it would be so delicious! I am not a vegetarian or a healthy living girl but because of KIMBOB, my sizzling plate has no mark of left foods.


They have also other Korean foods offered that you'll really love. You can also visit them on their following SM Food court branches:

  • SM Megamall
  • SM North Edsa
  • SM Makati
  • SM Manila
  • SM Fairview
  • SM South
  • SM Masinag
  • SM Clark
  • SM Bacoor
  • SM Sta. Rosa
  • SM City Baguio

1 comment:

  1. yum! I like food like this. i remember eating as much as 5 plates of this when i was your age. but not at this age anymore...not, not!!!

    ReplyDelete