Thursday, June 7, 2018

When Bubbleman meets my Best Dad!

At a very young age I witnessed how my father always helping my mom doing household chores. He even helped my mother in raising us. As I grow older, my mom taught me how to do households because they said, I am the eldest so I should be the one to take care of household chores.

While doing those things, I can see my father still helping us whenever he's on rest day from work. He took care of our dogs, helping my mom to do the laundry and washing dishes after eating lunch.

While helping us, I can see that my father's hands are bit dry, I am very much concerned with my father's hands and skin so when I received the 3 bottles of Bubbleman I asked him to try this.




We are happy with the smell of these Bubbleman dishwashing liquid as it doesn't have strong smell. When my father tried it, his first impression, "malambot sa kamay" so I believe he loves it! :)




See? My mom and dad, were really a tandem! :)


While he cleans our dishes he is very comfortable with the dishwashing liquid he is using and I guess you'll gonna love it too! Just to add, Bubbleman is an eco-friendly product with no chemicals so it is really safe in your environment and to your family too!

I will really recommend this to all mom and dad doing chores in washing the dishes. Bubbleman products are already available in local stores nationwide!


I would also like to greet all the fathers out there a Happy Dad's day!





No comments:

Post a Comment