Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Secret Garden Has Been Spotted

Last November 16, 2013, we went to Secret Garden in Novaliches, Quezon City for my aunt’s wedding preparation place. It was indeed a secret garden because it was very far from the civilization. But when you’re there, it’s perfect! Very relaxing and lovely place! You will feel the “paradise mood” when you are there.

One thing I love when I entered the place was that, it was very quiet. All you can hear is the sound of the birds chirping around. The trees, plants and decorations are also perfect for the place.


When we entered the house, the first thing you will notice is the information area. The interior is great too! It is a woodland concept.





We went to the room where my aunt was. I didn't expect that the room was too big. I think it is only for 4 people according to their rates but I think, 4 to 6 people can still be accommodated.



As I exploring around, I took some pictures of their nature- loving interior designs and decorations. I was amazed and stress-relieved by the scenic attractions that they have.












Secret garden is located at 8 Seiko st. Interville 3, 1117 Quezon City, Philippines opens from 8:00 am - 7:00 pm daily.



If you want to know more about Secret Garden’s facilities, rates and other information, you may call 9358195 or you may visit their website: http://www.secretgarden.ph. You can also email them at 


No comments:

Post a Comment