Thursday, December 5, 2013

Just Follow Your Dreams

We all have dreams. We dream of something better for our life and we want those dreams to come true. But not all of us get what we want. Failures come and dreams go. 

They say opportunities knock only once and if you don’t grab it then it was all gone. But what’s wrong with trying? We can still grab those opportunities the way we want it. Just keep on believing that we can still reach our dreams.

Before I went to college, I was in the midst of my hesitation on what course I will take. I dream of being a reporter and a journalist someday. But life turns me upside down; it drives me to a course that I never dreamt of. That is, being a marketer. I know it’s a good course but still, I miss things connected to journalism.

After three years of being a marketer, something went on and changes everything. I got hooked on doing blogs and right now joining contests that include multimedia presentations. These things are all related to the course that I love! Maybe it’s a sign but after one year, I can be a professional marketer. So, I just continued my course and do things what makes me happy.

Right now, our section was facing to a competition entitled: “UST 2013 AdverCom Video Making Contest”. We are representing our school and we really want to do our best to prove that PUP can also compete to the prestigious schools in Manila.


In this competition, all of us should have an advertising video for our partner company which is ULOAD. ULOAD is a fun new way for Pinoys to reload their cellphones and gaming credits. ULOAD has more than 2,000 units deployed nationwide and growing each and every day.




Maybe this is a sign that failed dream can be a dream again. And this dream will be mine someday.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment