Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Certified IG ADDICT

#instadaily, #instagrammers, #igdaily, #igaddict- if you're using these hashtags, then, you are a certified IG addict!

According to Wikipidea.org, Instagram (IG) is an online photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. In short, it's a way of expressing your feelings and your everyday living.

Honestly, I'm an IG addict, even though I only had few posts and followers right now, I can say that I love posting photos and videos on IG, it's my way of expressing myself through social media sites.






You don't have Instagram? Sign up now to post your moments! Instagram is available on Google Play for Android phones and tablets. 




No comments:

Post a Comment